Thursday, April 2, 2009

Aaand Panic.

The past couple of days have been total panic for me. Not really because of going to Africa; more because of what I'm leaving behind and will have to come home to - school. I guess I didn't really think missing an entire week of school would be too big of a deal. I guess I wasn't really thinking at all! So after a whole day of tears yesterday and feeling pretty ready to drop out of school, I stopped being ridiculous, prayed for awhile, and now I'm fine. I mean, don't get me wrong, those stresses and fears and anxieties are still there, but something inside me just picked them up and handed them over to God. Let go. So today I am spending my emotional energy being thankful and learning how to trust. I don't have any reservations or even fears or anything about the actual trip - that part I learned to trust God with a long time ago. It's the rest of life I'm still trying to control! Haha. Anyway, pray for me - that I would continue to learn how to "let go" and how to trust. And selfishly, pray for my classes, that I can keep up and pass them all.

T- 3 DAYS!!!!

Love, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment